Thursday, September 22, 2005

A number of years ago, and by accident really, I found the world of chat through ICQ. It didn't take long to discover cyber chat and the high that came from talking with women about sexual exploits from sharing my fantasy's, hearing about there's, discovering what makes different women wet with desire and being able to "visualize" what the woman was doing on the other side of the chat box.

After a year or so, after some coaxing by a few, I grabbed myself a yahoo name and started going in to the user chat rooms (which I miss now)...with sound, cams (though slow at the time) and discovered a whole new high of listening to women and helping women to the point of orgasm. I found the thrill of stroking my cock that was drenched in pre-cum while listening and sharing with a woman. I found myself searching out cams and rooms that women would play in and mmmmm was I addicted at that point. Actually probably addicted way before that to be truthful =P

Mixed in all of this was a new found devise called phone sex... I can remember my heart racing the first time, and talking with this woman that enjoyed getting off as I described what I would do to her, with her and her with me. To hear the sounds of sex and imagine what she was doing was a turn on that would be become a new addiction.

It is with that I will share some of those experiences from time to time... how some women are so much in need of a gentle touch, some desire to be controlled (I've found a dom side to me hehehe) and how others are just plain ol horny like most of us guys. ;-)

I have found there is a great turn on to pleasure a woman on the phone, to take some time and give mutual pleasure with out expecting or being expected for anything in return... pure lust and pleasure. To listen to her moan as I describe what I would do to her body, how I would touch it, kiss it, make love to it and from time to time use it to give her pleasure. I love to take myself there, in the bed, on the couch, the kitchen table, the public swimming pool, the car, the office, the bathroom, on the back deck, in someone else's bed, a hotel room.... mmmm One time I was even talking with a woman on her cell phone in a dressing room at the mall... I love those times where they have to be quiet so they are not heard, yet can whimper as the orgasm rushes through them... With a hubby in the next room, boss down the hall, kids playing just outside the door.

So I hope that you enjoy reading this from time to time... and if you don't, skip over me, there are thousands you can go enjoy.... I'm sure you will find some that "peak" your interests.

nniceguy269

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger April said...

what a great description of phone sex...and why I like it as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home