Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ahhhh a Massage

Just got back from lunch and a massage. =)

I go get a massage from time to time as a necessity to help my back, but....

For those of you who have had massages, ever feel this way?

This woman is amazing with her hands, she's about 5'10" very attractive, nice body, a great personality and easy to talk with.

I wonder if she knows she's driving me crazy? hmmmm Probably just a guy thing, but when she's working on me I just kinda get lost in the hidden fun thing in my brain.... not only does she do the massage but also goes through a series of stretches (which are great) . One has the sole of my foot against her chest for leverage.... now the placement of my foot is always on top of her breast... I was kinda shocked the first time... but now look forward to it hehehe she will push against me, bending my knee as far back to my side as she can.... I'm pretty flexible, which she always comments on, but the pressure that she is putting on her tit as she's doing this I would think would have to hurt... or does she like a little pain? My dom side is kicking in ;-) Another point that drives me crazy is, she'll put my arms down to my sides on the table... now the table isn't to wide so my hand/arm kinda is on the edge, I could move it a little, but I don't. After putting my arms down like that she then works on my back so that her pussy is brushing against my fingers or the edge of my elbow.. sometimes harder than others, but still? hmmmm does she know? It's not unusual for her to have me on my back, reach her arms under my back starting at my shoulders and working her way down to my waist... now to do that, she has to lean way in, which puts her breast right over top of my face... she's not huge I would guess a 36C but does she realize that her nipples are rubbing across my face?

Is it just my male ego or is she doing those things on purpose? Does she in some hidden way get turned on doing that... or is it all business? ah she's driving me ....well to a hard on hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home