Monday, November 07, 2005

Question for the women


I had an interesting phone sex conversation last week. It's been a while since I've done that, but this woman and I started chatting on yahoo and one thing led to another and my lunch time was filled.

We started playing and it wasn't long until she was saying things like "I'm your little bitch aren't I", "make me fuck you like a whore"... well needless to say I took the hint and started talking to her like she that, the nastier I got the more it turned her on, and each time when she was close to orgasming, I was calling her a fucking slut, a cum bitch etc she would explode.

After she had said she had enough... which I love to take a woman to that point.... I said you really are nasty in bed aren't you... she said yep, just never say that to me outside the bedroom, I just really get turned on being called names and talked dirty too during sex.

And this isn't the first time a woman has said this type of thing during phone sex or chatting. I wouldn't in a normal situation do this, but when it comes to a woman that enjoys the moment and it gets her off, I can play that role.

My question to the women then is this... how many of you enjoy this type of talk and why does it turn you on?

6 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it, as long as it's done respectfully. If that makes sense. I mean, calling me a slut in the context of sex is good. Calling me a slut in the context of a dinner party is NOT so good. : )

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Tess said...

I love to be your whore in the bedroom. Like I said, there is something about the contrast, the nice, sweet smiling me the world sees and the nasty, dirty, make-me-beg slut he gets in private.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Tess

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Evening Silk said...

I like it in the context of the guy I'm with. Knowing that HE is the one who can make me say and do things that would shock other people who know me in my world gives him power and gives me a great deal of pleasure. :)

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once I started cybering (that was 10 years ago) I really got vocal in the bedroom.
I love talking dirty, whether it's whispering or screaming...it depends on the situation.
I get extremely turned on if my guy talks to me like a slut:
"You cocksucking whore, get on your knees", etc...
It seems to make sex 'dirtier', I don't know how to explain it.

Afterwards if I've ever brought up to the guy the fact that I don't expect to be treated like that all the time, or that it's only role-playing, not a lack of respect...they have always understood and I have never been treated badly by a man outside the bedroom.

Great topic for discussion!

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good girl, bad girl... it's just hot. in the bedroom it's a turnon but if he were to EVER do it outside, i'd dump him.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger nniceguy269 said...

Thanks for the responses... The obvious is that in public, respect and not even a hint of what happens in the bedroom are key. When it comes to what is done in private, hidden if you will, getting nasty is seems to be popular... all in good taste of course. I think the bottom line is this, being taken to point of awesome pleasure in a way that no one on the outside looking in would have clue... thats where the fun is. If those who know me in real life had clue what I do in fun, they would have some serious jaw dropping going on. hehehe

So thanks to aroused girl, tess, darkneuro, one man's fantasy, dirty debbie, kim, darling nikki, deb, sweetmiss, wrygirl and ceri for the comments... and I've enjoyed checking out each of your blogs ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home