Friday, February 03, 2006

Dreams.... Isn't it funny some things you dream about?

I'm like most men, it's pretty common to have a dream about some sexual act and be awaken with a stiff hard-on only to try and go back to sleep to get back in the dream and see what happens. Then from time to time... lucky enough to stay asleep and get to "reap" the benefits of knowing what happens... only to then awake have to clean up the sheets. ;-)

Last night I had a dream that I wish I could have gone back to sleep with... and this is crazy, but the woman involved is a blogger that I've been checking out her blog every couple of days. I've never spoke with her, though wonder what her voice is like. Her HNT pic last week I think is what did it... sexy pose....mmmmm

Anyhow the dream .... she was in the shower and I was watching her through the glass, you know how dreams are.... I could see her, but she couldn't see me. I watched as she washed her blonde hair, dark from being wet, her head tipped back her arms bent as she moved her hands through it.... her breast jiggling with her movement, this is such a turn on for me.... the water washing the bubbly soap out of her hair running down over her face, her neck down over her chest, dripping off her nipples down her stomach and on down her legs, disappearing down he drain. Again I watched as she tips her head back, fingers running through her hair... breast again exposed to my view. My cock is hard and leaking precum as I stroke it, standing outside the shower just enjoying the view. I must have been stroking in by sleep, it was too real not to have been.

Then the sudden dream change... she's not in the shower any longer, but know in a tub full of bubbles... her head is resting against the back of the tub, eyes closed, she doesn't know I'm watching her... you can see her hands moving across her nipples, pinching them with the suds, then sliding down her stomach, her legs part and and knees raise as she lifts herself up. I have a clear view of her fingers moving over her pussy, bald, lips glistening from being wet with water and her pussy juice. My cock feels good as I stroke and watch, the feeling of wanting to explode, but wanting to deny myself that pleasure so the feeling last. I know I'm dreaming, how can she not know I'm in here watching her fuck her pussy with her fingers?

The dream shifts again... now it she that is watching me... and I didn't even notice the change, she's standing in the bathroom of a house I lived in two houses ago. She's watching as I stroke my cock, when I open my eyes and am startled with embarrassment, she just smiles and asks me to continue.... she's covered in soap suds, her hair is wet, she is naked, holding a towel, smiling while watching me stroke, her hair falling down the front of her face, one eye peaking through it, with a devilish grin of pleasure.... and I freakin wake up at 3:58 in the morning... NOOOOOOOOOOO my mind screams...My cock is hard and I desperately want to go back to sleep! But to no avail much to my disappointment! But I can remember laying there seeing her face clearly wondering where in the world that came from?.... dreams.... gotta love em!

I think I'm gonna compile one of the 100 list things about me, maybe break it down in a couple of post as time permits.

In the mean time, can you figure out who the woman was in the dream? =P

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

lucky blogger to have caused such reactions...

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Evening Silk said...

I liked your lists...basketball is my favorite sport, too. I'm learning that's it's okay to flirt while in a relationship but it's been hard. Being asked out, being given VD gifts from guys who aren't my guy. Guess part of me is old-fashioned in a way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home