Tuesday, February 07, 2006

mmmmmmmmmmmm


One of the ladies at work brought in some made from scratch cinnamon rolls this morning. Still warm and about the size of small dish. mmmmmm covered in thick cream cheese icing with the bottom baked to a crisp with brown sugar and cinnamon..... I slowly open it up, my fingers parting the folds, the smell is incredible, seeing the cream start to drip down inside from the warmth... melting...my mouth begins to water with anticipation of the taste on my tongue.... I then notice my finger is now covered in the cream and I move it toward my mouth to taste it for the first time, my eyes close as my finger moves inside my mouth, my lips close around it, a moan escapes from my throat as the cream melts on my tongue.... mmmmmm Its more than I can stand now, my lips part and I move closer to nibble on the outside, the sweetness only teases my taste buds, I want more.... I can feel the cream on my lips now as well as just a dab on my nose.... that makes me smile. I take my time, savoring the taste, feeling the warmth, time and time again my mouth goes back for more knowing that the center is all gooey and holds the true reason of eating it from the outside in. I part it again, separating it even deeper, each time getting closer to the middle.... my mouth waters with anticipation of the lick of cream each time. I move back a little, letting the flavor linger on my tongue a little longer mmmmmm another low moan escapes my lips as I smile at the pleasure of the moment. The desire to continue, but not wanting to go to fast, my mouth waters even more for the next taste.... and I indulge it! Letting my tongue go out one more time to lick the cream that is now on my lips, once again licking it off my fingers as it runs down the inside of one. One last time I again separate the folds, my mouth once again is filled with the creams sweet taste, the smell fills my nostrils as I look at the now exposed center... the cream runs down the sides, the once flower that protected is gone and the center exposed to my gaze, again my mouth waters, my fingers reach out to trap it and I pull it slowly toward my mouth, my eyes close and the tip of my tongue taste the pleasure that I've patiently sought after.... there is nothing like warmth of center bite, my lips close around it trapping it in my mouth as my tongue swirls around it, the taste is heavenly, I know at that moment the bliss of the creamy middle as I finish it off...my taste buds expoding with the warmth of passion... my tongue slides out one more time to lick the left over cream from my lips mmmmm one last moan and shy smile appears on my face. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

10 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

mmm is right! now i'm craving ME some of that! (and i might get a cinnamon roll too!)

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Snow White said...

Very erotic account!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Alice said...

mmm... after going back and reading some of these posts i can't WAIT to have some naughty sex with the boyfriend..!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Snow White said...

What a game! And keep in mind, it's never a good game if my team loses! ;)

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Sky said...

Now, I don't know if I want a cinnamon roll or have some hot sex!!!

Oh and I sure could use that massage :)

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger nniceguy269 said...

hehehe glad you all enjoyed! Next time I eat an orange, maybe I'll describe that too... ever really think about what a pealed orange looks like? :P

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Sassy said...

Mmmm now I want a hot creamy bun.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

You suuuuuure that was a cinnamon roll you just ate? mmmmmphf! LOL
Thx for visiting me, btw.
HHNT! =D

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger kitty said...

maaan I don't even like cinnamon rolls and I'm salivating haaaa

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Snow White said...

Psssst.... Darlin' it's time for a new post! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home