Monday, February 06, 2006

Rounding out the final 50 of 100 things of me.

51. I love to flirt
52. One of these days flirting is going to get me in trouble.
53. I'll deal with it then if it happens.
54. I prefer warm weather
55. And love going to the beach
56. Bikinis aren't the only reason, but it ranks up there.
57. I find a woman's stomach erotic.
58. Especially if they have a bellybutton ring.
59. The first pussy I ever touched, I was in the 8th grade.
60. I've been addicted since then.
61. I prefer a woman trimmed neatly, but of course enjoy any state of "grooming".
62. I've had 3 way phone sex before.
63. More than once with the same two women.
64. One was a sub, the other enjoyed controlling her.
65. They often would get off together.
66. I didn't mind that one bit.
67. I also did a 4 way call once.
68. And once was enough, I didn't enjoy that at all.
69. I love to "spy" on my wife... when she's in the shower.
70. I know she's heard me a few times, but not sure she knows that I do it.
71. I love thongs, not on me, but seeing them on women.
72. I'm just a country boy at heart.
73. The city does nothing for me.
74. I just enjoy the simple life... life rushes by to fast as it is.
75. I once watched a couple making out
76. I was on a path overlooking a cliff, they were under a rock... they hand no clue I could see them.
77. I stroked off to that vision a number of times.
78. I love to take myself to the point of exploding, then stretch my balls.
79. Then bring myself close again.
80. ok getting writer's block now... I'll use the ol stand byes
81. I'm tall 6'3" 205 lbs
82. Brown hair, blue eyes
83. I've never had sex with any kind of animal... isn't that comforting to know. =P (can you tell I'm really getting stuck)
84. Once when wife and I were dating, we were messing around in her parents house, and her Dad came home unexpectedly.
85. I found one of my socks on the hallway floor...oops!
86. I once snuck in to her parents house about 1:00 in the morning, made it to her bedroom.
87. Her Mom woke up and came in to her room, I slipped under her bed.
88. Her Mom didn't go back to bed until about 3:00... I snuck back out about 4:00 (foolishness)
89. First time I ever gave her an orgasm, was following prom.
90. In her parents living room.
91. I was licking her pussy.
92. I was addicted after that.
93. I think she was too.
94. 1st time I used a vibe on my wife is one of my favorite memories.
95. She was all giggles and what are you doings.
96. It made her so sensitive, she didn't want to orgasm using it.
97. I wouldn't let her go until she did.
98. She was addicted after that.
99. So was I.
100. I am glad this is over finally.... hope you enjoyed.

3 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

i enjoyed

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Sky said...

I enjoyed...

and I would have never guessed you were a flirt :P and totally too bad you are married!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger April said...

I enjoyed. Of course, I love lists...I'm a list maker myself.

Thanks for your comment on my site...much appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home