Wednesday, July 19, 2006

AHHHHH satisfaction!!!



I'm certainly not dismissing that any sex is bad... I mean some can be so so, but never bad. But the last couple of weeks with the wife have been incredible times.

Monday night she came to bed and rolled over ran her hand over my chest and started kissing me. With just little soft kisses, looking in to her eyes, running my hands over her face, neck and arms we just smiled in between the kisses, enjoying each other. Her hands began running under my shirt over my stomach and then up to my nipples... I've learned over the years that those touches are exactly what she is wanting and my response to that normally is.... wait.... make her wait for those touches. That night though was different and I mimicked every move she was making on me. Running my fingers across her stomach then up her body to her nipples, running my fingers around them just as she was doing to me, pinching them soft and gently pulling. Our kissing growing a little more intense, tasting her tongue, feeling her kiss me back. Her leg rolled in between mine and pushed her thigh up against my balls, rocking slightly against them... she knows I enjoy going to the limit with pain, it's making me hard just thinking about it again. My fingers slide down to her ass and I trace her panty line, tight boy cut panties, with a lace trim around the top, some of my favorite. Sliding my finger down under her panties I brush across her pussy lips and I can tell she is already soaked... I let out a moan as she whispers "do you like?" mmmmmm I moan in to her mouth before sliding the tip of my finger in to her pussy lips, while my kisses go down her neck, behind her ear with her now moaning and tipping her head to give me access to her. I tease her lips, running my finger from just over her clit through her slit and to the little patch of skin separating her pussy and ass then sliding back up until I'm at her clit again teasing the skin around it.

She begins to take a little control rolling me over straddling my stomach, pulling my shirt off then while I watch, she slides her tank top off... I love to watch her arms stretch out and her tits come in to view.... she puts her hands on my chest and slides her pussy down on top of my cock. Her white panties a contrast with her tan, she begins to rock back and forth on my cock still in a pair of gym shorts. My hands run over her stomach as she moves back and forth, I love the feel of her muscles tight, my fingers playing just above her pubic bone, pressing inward applying pressure as she moves... then sliding the other hand up over her tits, teasing one then the other with gentle strokes of just my finger tips... circling the skin avoiding the nipple, my fingers slip on the inside of her panties rubbing against her clit as she rocks her hips. By now she is soaked as my finger tip runs through her pussy lips, her clit is swollen....mmmm She slides her hands down and pulls my shorts off, at the same time I am sliding her panties down and off her legs.

She straddles me again, placing my cock between her pussy lips, not letting me enter her, just rocks back and forth, sliding her pussy to the tip of my hard cock then sliding down to the base against my balls, my cock running from her clit, through her lips and to her pussy opening. She leans forward and I suck first one nipple, then she moves so that I can suck the other. My tongue running around each one as I suck them in to my mouth, my hands on her ass, running my finger down to her pussy, feeling my cock soaked with her juice, we play like this for 5 minutes... each time she would get close to orgasm, I would lift her hips so her pussy was off my cock, then letting her back down, teasing each other, making the moment last.

Finally she slid her hand down between us and placed my cock at her entrance, sliding back slowly taking me in to her, then lying down on me we roll over with my cock still inside her and for what seemed like 15 minutes we just lay there and slowly fucked....kissing, playing, my cock running in and out of her pussy, her hips rolling up to meet mine. A few times I would just stop and look at her, telling her to work her pussy on my cock... and she would begin slightly rolling her hips, squeezing my cock with her pussy, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone as I enjoyed the sensation of her under me. By now I was ready to explode, but didn't want to let the moment pass. I slid out of her, kissing her neck, down to her chest, her tits, her stomach, her legs still apart for me, smelling her pussy as I slide my fingers through her lips, pulling on each one of them as my tongue slid down over her clit, and down through her lips, tasting her. Her hips again rolling up and down on my tongue as I flicked it around her engorged clit and down through her lips, my nose running around her clit as my tongue slide in and out of her pussy. My face was soaked from her juice and it wasn't long before her hips began moving quickly up and down, my thumb on my left hand ready to slide in to her pussy, my right hand pulling on her nipple as she exploded in my mouth, my thumb going in deep to her pussy, her orgasms pushing her juice in to my mouth, my tongue running up and down her slit, flicking her clit as she moved it to my tongue.... when she had finished I slid back up her body again, kissing as I went, my cock sliding back in to her as I kissed her. Her pussy juice still on my face as she licked around my lips tasting herself, as I bent her legs back with my thighs and started fucking her again, sliding in and out of her pussy a little harder, pushing deep as she again would roll her hips up as if begging me to go deeper. After a few minutes of pushing in and out of her I slowed and could feel myself ready to explode, wanting it to happen, wishing it would last, my breathing and moaning only gave it away... she asked me to cum in her and with those words I pushed hard and deep as my cock exploded inside her... thrusting as she milked my cock until I couldn't go on. I fell on top of her again, kissing her as I slid out.

Rolling on my side, I slid one leg under her ass with it resting on my thigh, taking the vibe and sliding it over her clit and through her pussy, letting the tip of it slide in just a little bit and up to her g-spot, rotating it around and then sliding back out to her clit...teasing it as the vibe was on a low setting. Running back inside her again teasing her pussy with slow motions I moved between sucking her nipple, kissing her and just watching her eyes as the vibrator brought her to the brink again of another orgasm. Her fingers moving over the other nipple stretching it, she knows how that drives me crazy until her eyes again gave away that she was about to explode, I held the vibe still inside her as she rotated her hips where she wanted the vibe against as the orgasm rushed through her once again, until finally she said thats enough and pushed it away.

We lay there for a few minutes kissing and just being, until she got up and said she had a few more things to do before coming to bed and with that she kissed me goodnight and heading back out of the bedroom.

mmmm yes sex can be very good!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Wow.............


so

Hi

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um yeah, wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home