Monday, March 13, 2006

It has to be a MONDAY!!!!

After a long weekend of traveling and being worn out... I come in to the office and start going through emails and low and behold, I have one from a VP that wants to know whats going on with a project... I read through it and it seems because some else has held on to it since last September, this person has decided to try and put the blame on me for it being delayed and I've had it for less than two weeks!!!!! Whats up with that! So, I've spent the better part of the morning ticked off and justifying my action and part in this. grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Anyway... I'm ready for the March madness to begin and though I haven't studied the bracket much... I have my predictions starting to churn in my head. I posted these on someone elses

http://snowwonders.blogspot.com/ (well looky there I made a link) site and thought I would here as well....


So now that the brackets are out... my revised list.

Elite 8 UConn and Carolina from the DC bracket; Boston College and Ohio State from the Minn. bracket; Kansas and Gonzaga out of the Oakland bracket. Atlanta bracket is giving me fits... I like how JJ is playing now... going to go with Duke (in a close one against Syracuse) and a dark horse West Virginia (if Ganzey is healthy) if not Iowa (Texas won't make it out).

Final 4 - North Carolina(going with my heart; Ohio State (going with my heart part II)(really I think BC, but the heart wins out); Gonzaga; Duke

Championship - Greatest rivalery in college basketball (perhaps even sports) Dukies vs the Heels

Champions - for the second year in a row, back to back NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS!!!


So give me your predictions.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Go Tarheels! =) (or are they outta it already?) LOL - I am soooo not keeping up w/it. Who has time? heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home