Monday, February 20, 2006

Fantasy life in real life... can the two exist?

Typing this with the smell of my wife's pussy still on my fingers, I'll share about last night. Trying to make a secret fantasy life mix in with real life.

After some heavy petting and sensual kissing my mind was wandering from scene to scene of what I wanted to do next... should I slide down her body kissing softly as I go pulling her thong off as I went, so when I got to her pussy, that I know is soaked from me fingering her, it would be exposed to my tongue to enjoy.... or would it be better to reach in to the drawer pull out the vibe and tease her pussy with the pleasure of the vibration on her clit until she begs me to fuck her.... Should I tie her arms and her legs, then trace her body with soft touches of my fingers until she is so turned on that the touch of skin any place will cause goose bumps for her... maybe tonight would be a good night to be a little rough while she's tied, pinching her nipples while looking in her eyes, pulling on them stretching them until they slide out of my fingers, perhaps straddling her and while she's tied, lifting her head and sliding my cock in to her mouth, feeling the control over her that she has given me gladly. All this running through my head of the next move....

What I chose to do... and I assume if you don't wanna know you've moved on by now :P .... what I chose to do was raise her arms above her head as she lay on her back, I am on top of her... my hard cock pressing against her pelvis just above her clit... holding one hand above her head with one of mine... I begin to tease the underside of her arm with soft continuous touches, from the palms of her hand down her wrist, her fore arm, along the underside of her bicep to her underarm.... this is one of the most sensual spots for me (and her) I love to tease this area, her breathing quicking as she fight to keep control.... down lower I know her nipple is reacting to the play of her under arm, it's hard poking out and will soon be teased in itself... my fingers running over her freshly shaved area.... my fingernails scraping softly... going to the soft area just below the swell of her breast, then going back over the skin of her underarm again.... finally leaving her with some mercy from the tickling sensation... moving down her side and scraping my fingernails over her tit, teasing the skin, avoiding the nipple area, kissing her with passion as I play... moving down her side now... her pelvis is pushing up against my cock, she's rocking it back and forth... I know the base of my cock is just barely touching her clit, just enough to move the skin as she moves under me, but not enough to give her full pleasure... again I enjoy this control, my fingers move back up to her nipple now and with a soft gentle pull I let her feel just a small amount of pleasure, before moving on..... trading arms now.... both arms are now "trapped" by my right hand above her head and I begin the pursuit of teasing the left side of her body... across the wrist, forearm, under her bicep until I reach her underarm... taking my time again, the difference this time... is she is moving hard against my cock, her legs are now open more, feet on the mattress, pushing herself up in to me... I tease her underarm tickling her, no longer does she fight to keep control, but instead she is breathing hard against my kisses, her body not in denial of the pleasure we share. Down her side below her breast, teasing the skin as I go down her side, to her hip, to her ass I let my hand slide around until I feel her thong, now pulled tight against her pussy lips.... slipping a finger under the fabric, I am not surprise to find that she is soaked, her pussy lips swollen... the exact effect I was looking for.... I begin kissing her neck.... down her chest.... moving my hands back to both breast I begin to lightly lick one then the other... on my knees between her legs I can feel the coolness of my precum on my skin... and know she can feel the same on her pelvis... kissing down her stomach, my fingers now pulling on her nipples, stretching them.... she makes no effort to move her hands from above her head... still "trapped" as she surrenders her body to me. My fingers hook her thong on her hips and she lifts her ass for me to slide them off, her legs bending as the fabric crosses her thighs her knees close as I slide them off her, she watches as I put the black fabric to my nose and inhale the smell of her pussy....mmmmmmm I lift her hips pull her to me some, her hands above her head against the head board of the bed.... I run my cock through her pussy lips, she grinds back against me, moving her hips up and down with my motion, sliding over her swollen clit, then through her slit, until the pressure of my cock slides in to her opening, only to then pull it back through her slit and over her clit again... our eyes leave each other as I look down and watch my cock in my hand, slide back through her lips... disappear in to her pussy and come out again wet with her juice..... mmmm I love to see her pussy lips wrapped around my cock, soaked with her juice, the sound of my cock moving in and out through her lips leaves no doubt as to how wet she is now.... I look back in her eyes once again... and slide my hands to her hips, my cock pushing forward entering her pussy, one motion, deep, no resistance, until my pelvis is pushed against her lips... I hold it there for just a few seconds.... she doesn't wait and begins rocking her hips with my cock buried deep in her.... my hands holding her ass cheeks, on my knees I begin to slowly fuck her, the noise from her juice is erotic with each movement, we fuck like this for a time, watching each other, one hand holding her ass, the other teasing her stomach with my fingers, her arms above her head, I love to see her like this, her tits moving slightly with each thrust of my cock, the feel of her legs wrapped around my ass, her heels pulling me close, my finger now teasing first one nipple then the other, I watch my cock sliding in and out, soaked, I can feel the coolness of the air on my balls.... sliding one hand lower on her ass.... I can feel the juice from her pussy now running through her ass crack, and I tease her little ass hole with my finger on the outside....mmmmmm I bend forward.... by cock buried in her, her hips folding with my movement, my thighs spreading against the back of hers, my hands sliding up her body, almost roughly as I move over her tits, scraping her nipples from the tips of my fingers, the palm of my hands pulling on the skin until they pop free, going up her arms and to her hands, lifting them as if I am releasing them she wraps them around my head and back, kissing me as we fuck each other, her pushing in to me, my cock sliding in and out of here the quietness of the room offers the sounds of our movement and the moans of our kiss, until we are both on the verge of exploding, slowing making it last, pushing in deep and grinding my pelvis on her clit, she rocks back and forth, my pubic hair roughly on her clit, my cock deep inside of her as she explodes around my cock, which is the moment I've been waiting for and begin to fuck her deep and long, my release coming on the edge of hers, shuddering as I cum inside of her pussy.....mmmmmm collapsing on her, her legs straightening and near cramping from being bent, we kiss and I gently stroke in and out of her until I'm spent and slide out, rolling her on top of me, pulling the vibe from the drawer now, she repositions her pussy on top of my softening cock and from behind, we hear the familiar sound of the vibrator as I slide it through her slit down through her until it's on her clit, the tip touching the base of my cock ..... and she slowly begins sliding her pussy up and down allowing herself to know control her next orgasm, with her head buried in my chest, from the pleasure of the vibe.

My reality.... your fantasy!

4 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Snow White said...

You are absolutely correct... your reality IS my fantasy! Glad you're posting again. ;)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Sky said...

I think your reality is my fantasy too...dang, can you be a born again virgin?

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger kitty said...

damn!!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

how the HELL did i miss this post??? and how many times is too many times reading it?? mmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home