Friday, August 25, 2006

This is a recent email to my wife... you can imagine the parts left out.


I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed Friday evening. What a great surprise when you walked up to me and with the vibrator in hand gave me an option of Cold Stone or you... I was all smiles. =)

I've thought about that numerous times through out the weekend... replaying pulling you down on my lap, kissing you feeling your desire for me as well. When I ran my fingers under your shorts and felt how warm you were, how you parted your legs slightly for me, it was all I could do to not take you right there.

When we went to the bedroom, I had so many thoughts of how to make the time last. I enjoyed having you on your stomach running my hands on your back, pulling your shirt off and then kissing you on the neck. I could feel myself getting hard just from the excitement of the moment. Feeling your skin, wanting to tease you, to make the time slow down. When I ran my hand over the back of your thigh and you slightly parted your legs again, raising yourself up slightly to give me access inside your shorts, I could feel the warmth of your pussy again, my fingers sliding along your slit, the tips of them getting wet...mmmmmmm

Then rolling you over on top of me, being able to see your nipple hard, feeling your stomach, sliding my fingers under your shorts... I don't think you have any idea how much your body still turns me on. Feeling your push back against my balls and slipping my fingers inside you, feeling how wet you had become.... kissing your neck, tasting your kisses, feeling you move with my fingers... I wanted it to never stop, yet I desired have you.

With me between your legs, looking down at you, your arms extended above your head, boobs gently laying to the side, looking in to your eyes... ****** you looked amazing to me... it's moments like that, that cause me to realize how lucky I am, you are exactly who I want to be with. Thank you for taking care of yourself and I wouldn't change a thing with your body. I love it!!! I love you!!!

I am getting hard typing this again, recalling ever moment, playing it through my mind again... just as your aroma lingered on my fingers (which I love) even still Saturday morning, my smile continues to linger with the way the rest of the evening played out. I could write about that, but I think you remember the details yourself... if not let me know and I'll remind you. ;-)

8 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Wow........that's one hell of an email

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger erika said...

Dang that was hot! So did you run home at lunch?

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Stealth said...

checks her inbox...nope...my husband never left me emails like that when I was married...

That is sooo sexy.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Becky said...

You guys haven't been married long, have you!? lol

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger nniceguy269 said...

KJ she wasn't to crazy about it =(

Erika great idea, but noper, can you meet me there? =P

Spitfire gime me your email I'll send ya one. ;-)

Actually becky 20+ years ;-)

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Niiiiiice email to the wifey.
Sheesh - time for you to give my hubby some lessons again. LOL

Hmmm.... looks like I'm not the ONLY one who's been absent from BloggerLand, huh? - this is dated freakin' AUGUST! LOL

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!! Don't be a stranger! =)

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

yoo hoo, wassup over here?
POST something! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home